Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Forbidden "L" Word

I've been on a diet for some time now. I've been refraining from anything even remotely related to that word.
To my utter surprise this sorta, kinda made my heart pop. I didn't know I can react to things like that anymore. I'm going to presume this is a good sign; that I do in fact have a heart, not just some metal machine pumping blood through my body.



See this photograph here

For the sake of the forbidden "L" word (and humanity too) take a look at the post. Your heart might dislocate too for a minute or more. Especially if the quote used applies to you.
"Most people have a harder time letting themselves love than finding someone to love them." - Bill Russell

As cliche and super cheesy as it sounds (and looks), we have to admit there is a portion of truth in that.
The rest of the blog post linked to here is as heartbreaking as it is inspiring.
Read it, reflect on it and listen to this.

4 comments:

  1. Auntie Sondos? How cute can that be!! I've been hanging around 27-32 year olds this past week and I felt very young and points and like a mother at others (cooking for them for example...and getting gifts for everyone!) but then I had to mention fairytales and unicorns? Idiot much? Oh and I am grounded.... this sounds so much like a 13 year old to me..

    Anyway...do you have 500 days of summer? I want to watch that! And ..I wish I could go see avatar in 3D!

    That was almost as long as a letter! So 2009 marked a new blog beginning maybe I should go correct that.."rebirth"

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo very true sandos. soo very true..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's 100% true for me personally. It's hard to let others in when you've been hurt so thoroughly before...

    ReplyDelete