Friday, January 1, 2010

Counting




It's been so long since I last sat in bed counting the seconds. Yes, I'm counting the seconds and no, not till new year's; it's already the 1st of January here. It has been for the past handful of hours.

My newly found optimism scares the crap out of me. Especially tonight. But there is this small tiny feeling in my gut that keeps nagging and nagging: "be optimistic it's worth it, be optimistic it's worth it".
We'll see about that. Till then, I'm just going to keep counting the seconds.

Now listen to this.

1 comment:

  1. i found myself compeled to read through the entirety of your posts...yet this is the only one i felt an urge to comment on..i had forgot how beautiful ur writing was...stay optimistic Sondos....u deserve it....although me sayin it means nuthin

    ReplyDelete